EDGE Virtual Academy
Top Ten Reasons to choose CNP EDGE
- The CNP school district has always been concerned about providing the best education for your child within our local community.
- As a non-profit organization, providing a free, quality public education for all students is our focus.
- Certified specialists at your child's grade level will be monitoring your child's learning.
- EDGE virtual teachers will focus on more than academics by also looking out for the social and emotional development of your child.
- Students can seamlessly re-enter CNP schools at the semester (or next school year) if your family decides to go back to brick and mortar school.
- Student still have access to all CNP services such as child nutrition, counselors, librarians, etc.
- State and federal education dollars stay in our community.
- Students can choose to compete in OSSAA activities as a Choctaw Yellowjacket.
- Students can attend prom and graduation, be in the yearbook, get a student ID, and attend CNP school events.
- CHS students can still participate in concurrent enrollment and qualify for the Ticket to Rose Scholarship upon graduation.
How to Log Into Edmentum
Follow the instructions below to access the program from home:
- Go to https://login.edmentum.com/
- Enter your Account Login, Username, and Password then click on Log in to your Edmentum Account
Account Login: CNPSD
Username: The first part of your school Google email before the @cnpschools.org
Password: Same password as your Google Account
- On the homepage you will see a list of Active Assignments.
- Access your courses under Active Assignments by clicking on the All Activities button found on the bottom left of a course card.
- Once inside a course, you can View Instructions, filter activities by progress, and click on individual assignments to begin and/or complete work.